• 23

    A Free Advice & Advocacy Service for Central Coast Tenants

Contact usIs your landlord: private; a real estate agent; Housing NSW; an aboriginal housing provider; community housing; a park owner or manager or; a manager of a boarding house? If so and you need assistance, give us a call.

Our services


Free Information and Advice

Read more


Advocacy – Help dealing with the landlord, park owner or real estate agent

Read more


Assistance before and / or during your NCAT hearing

Read more

For urgent matters outside business hours contact the Tenants Union Hotline on 1800 251 101 (Mondays only) or Fair Trading on 133220.
For Fact Sheets, other resources and contact numbers of other Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Services contact Tenants Union www.tenants.org.au